Bola del Mundo 2258m (fourth part) - before year 2010

Now let me tell you about the descent to “La Barranca” hotel through the Collado del Piornal. This pass can be seen in the photo, although it´s not possible to see the rain gauge which is there. I´m sorry, it´s a downloaded from the internet photo and I don´t know what date it is. I´ve only done this descent once and, as it wasn´t in the year 1996, I couldn´t descend snowboarding till the hotel and I had to walk a little bit.

Ahora os contaré la bajada hasta el hotel "La Barranca" por el Collado del Piornal. Dicho collado puede verse en la foto, aunque en ella no se ve el pluviómetro que hay allí. Lo siento, la foto es bajada de Internet y no sé de qué fecha es. Este descenso solamente lo he hecho una vez y como no fue en el año 1996 no pude bajar en tabla hasta el dicho hotel y al final fue necesario andar un poco.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario