Wyssnollen 3590m - 17 April 2011

At Easter 2011, Jan Liinev broke one of his skis and I found myself without a partner. Going alone in this glacial area of the Alps can be dangerous. If you fall into a crevasse, it’s much better if there’s someone with you to help you get out. So I had to go begging for company. Anyway, I´m very used to looking for partners, so doing it once again was no great problem. That day (April 17th, 2011) a group of Spaniards accepted my request to ascend the mountain with them. It´s the mountain on the right of the attached photo of course. The one on the left is a mass of stones on all its faces, making it unlikely that I’ll ever climb it.

En la Semana Santa de 2011 Jan Liinev rompió uno de sus esquís y por ello yo me quedé sin compañero. Ir solo en esta zona de glaciares de los Alpes puede ser peligroso. Si te caes en una grieta es mejor que haya alguien cerca para ayudarte a salir y por eso tuve que andar mendigando compañía. De todas formas ya estoy muy acostumbrado a buscar compañeros, así que no me costó hacerlo una vez más. Este día (17 de abril de 2011) un grupo de españoles me aceptó para subir con ellos a esta montaña. Por supuesto se trata de la montaña de la derecha en la foto adjunta. La de la izquierda es una pedrera por todas sus caras y por ello no creo que la suba nunca.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario