Tuc Dera Lança 2658m - 9 April 2012

I don’t think I’ll ever forget this mountain because it was here that I witnessed Andrés, a good skier and friend of mine, on the verge of being pushed down a precipice. Fortunately, he managed to just escape in time from the growing, accelerating mass of snow which was chasing him down the narrow, exposed summit slope, as my friend Ricardo, another good skier, and I shouted from the top in an attempt to prevent the disaster. That day (9 April 2012), I had to buy one of those extortionate Baqueira day passes so that I had enough time to climb the Tuc de Bacivèr too.

No creo que olvide nunca esta montaña porque en ella vi como una avalancha estuvo a punto de tirar a Andrés (amigo y buen esquiador) por un precipicio. Afortunadamente pudo escapar a tiempo de la creciente masa de nieve que iba acelerando, persiguiéndole por la estrecha, inclinada y expuesta pala somital mientras Ricardo (otro amigo y buen esquiador) y yo gritábamos desde la cumbre, intentado evitar el desastre. Esto ocurrió el 9 de abril de 2012, día en el que tuve que pagar ese forfait tan caro de Baqueira para que me diese tiempo a subir también al Tuc de Bacivèr.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario