Pic de Belonseiche 2293m - 20 March 2009

After climbing Bisaurín on my way from West to East along the Pyrenees of Huesca, I decided to climb a slightly less demanding summit so that I wouldn´t be too tired on my arrival at Balneario de Panticosa, where I had a couple of ambitious ascents planned. I ascended to Ibón del Escalar from Astún and then to the peak I believed to be Pico del Escalar. Later, having carefully checked the maps again I realized that I had climbed Pic de Belonseiche. The ascent was easy and from the summit, with one foot in Spain and the other in France, I enjoyed some great views of the Pyrenees. Not far away Pic de Bénou could be seen, with a very attractive slope on its higher part. This slope, and the Aspe in the background, can clearly be seen in the attached photo (March 20th, 2009). I hope I find the moment to tackle these summits soon.

En mi recorrido de Oeste a Este por el Pirineo de Huesca, tras subir al Bisaurín, decidí subir una cumbre algo menos exigente para poder llegar sin mucho cansancio acumulado al Balneario de Panticosa, donde tenía previstas un par de ascensiones ambiciosas. Desde Astún subí al Ibón de Escalar y luego al que yo creía que era el Pico de Escalar. Luego, tras analizar de nuevo los mapas comprendí que había subido al Pic de Belonseiche. La subida fue fácil y desde la cima, con un pie en España y otro en Francia, había una vistas buenísimas del Pirineo. Muy cerca se veía el Pic de Bénou, con una pala super apetecible en su parte alta. En la foto que he puesto (del 20 de marzo de 2009) se ve muy bien esa pala y el Aspe en segundo plano. Ojalá encuentre el momento de subir esas cumbres pronto.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario